Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Kind of Shopping I Don't Really Care For...

And that is car shopping.  Its exhausting and so very stressful.  I would rather someone else do it for me and let me know when its done.  I especially don't care for salesmen who don't listen to you.  That is very frustrating and very annoying.

I started this process yesterday after I (and my family) decided that I need to be in something more reliable and something that doesn't need to be in the shop every month.  With it just being myself and my children, we don't need to end up stranded somewhere, so I'm biting the bullet and buying something new.  I'm not at all thrilled about a car note but we need to do this. 

I will let you know how Day 2 of my first car buying experience on my own goes. 

Say a prayer for me. 

Actually, say a lot of prayers for me.

Please and thank you.

No comments: