Monday, August 12, 2013

I Bit The Bullet

Well I did it.  I bit the bullet and bought a new car.  I made it through the whole stressful and exhausting process.  Say hello to the White Stallion...or maybe its Wilson?  I haven't decided.



My good friend Alec accompanied me on this journey and provided guidance when I asked for it. He was super helpful.  I absolutely hated the whole car buying experience. When all was said and done, I was excited but I also felt like I was going to throw up.  By the time we left the dealership late Thursday night with my new ride, we headed straight to get me an ice cold beer so I could calm my nerves and relax for a bit.  I was completely exhausted.  Needless to say I am super glad that experience is behind me.  I absolutely LOVE me new ride.  My children love it just as much.  And oh my GOODNESS, it rides so much better than my previous car.  Its fun learning all the cool things it does.  I am pretty proud of myself and the purchase I made.  Its yet another step on my own in showing my independence and how far I've come in 3 years, and one more big item gone from that chapter in my life.  If I can make it, anyone can.

Y'all have a good one. 


No comments: