Friday, September 6, 2013

Cheers to the Weekend

 
It only took me a week to do this but I wanted to share a few pictures from last Friday's game.  Miss Bella got to cheer with the big girls before the first home football game.  I didn't know until right before they did the cheer that she was going to be on top of the pyramid!  Look at my girl go!!  Arms up and big smile!!  I love it! 
 
 
They did Two Bits, and I was so proud that she was actually cheering and yelling this time around, not doing so much of the shyness bit like she did the last day of camp. 
 



And up we go!!  All for the Wildcats stand up and holler!!


This is Bella and Carli before they hit the field.  These girls have just really bonded.  They adore each other.  Carli didn't know it until I told her but her parents and I went to school together. So cool. 
 


Me and my Boo after she was done.  One proud momma.


Bella and Carli afterward...
 
It was a fun night.  Bella had a great time and said she most definitely wants to do it again next year.  I think I might have a little cheerleader on my hands.  Good times ahead.
 
I hope y'all have a great weekend.  Stay tuned for pictures from St. Mary's Church Picnic last weekend.  It was a great family day!
 
Have a good one!
 
 
 

No comments: