Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Garden

The kids and I planted a Fall garden Tuesday evening.  Its small compared to what we planted in the Spring but nonetheless, its a garden.  Squash and beans....and flowers.  We did expand the size of the garden but we won't take full advantage of that until Spring.  And by "we" I mean my tiller guy, who happens to be big brother Tony, expanded it.  I just merely mentioned that I wanted something bigger for next year and he decided to go ahead and till it up now.  No harm in prepping early.  We'll see how it goes.  Tony has been having a heckuva time with his garden this Fall with hardly anything coming up.  He's given up on some and replanted others, but the radishes are growing like crazy!  Too bad I'm not crazy about them.  :(

Working hard to get it just right....


Pausing for a moment to capture of picture of mommy & daughter.  Do you like our matching boots?

No comments: