Thursday, December 5, 2013

Baby Its Gettin' Cold Outside

Another big cold front is making its way down today so we will have rainy days and very cold temps this weekend.  I am off tomorrow so that makes me REALLY happy that I can stay in my jammies all day long at home!  I will take Chris and McGwire to school but I do believe Miss Bella and I will stay home and hang out baking tomorrow. I'll give her the option to go to daycare but my girl loves her some mommy time.

I am told I was the same way when I was just a little girl, and that many of the crying fits Miss Bella has had wanting me, I did the same wanting my mommy.  Funny, I still do that.  See my previous post on my meltdown on Thanksgiving.  I do love that she wants me all the time and loves to snuggle with me. To be honest, as much as I want her to sleep in her own bed, I know I will probably have some serious separation anxiety when she finally does.  Hopefully by then I might have a handsome cowboy to replace her.  Wink, wink.  I've quit holding my breath. 

I have friends posting about the snow on FB and I'm totally jealous.  They (Jeannie) assure me that they will try to push it down to us.  I keep hearing rumors that the conditions the winter are the same  as they were back in 2004 when we got all that beautiful snow Christmas Eve/Day.  We'll see I guess.  Sure would be nice. 

So baking tomorrow, Bella has a dance performance on Saturday morning and Sunday is wide open.  I seriously need to do some laundry and we won't even talk about the pile of stuff in my room, aka The Catch-All Room.  I really would love to transform my room into a little retreat for myself.  Its not big by any means but I would love to put a chair and ottoman in there for reading.  I think if I position everything right, it could work. But that's a whole other project that will wait for another time (probably will never happen). 

Hey...the cold front has made it.  Right now, it feels so nice out.  Slight wind but nothing too terribly bad.  The rain hits later. 

Y'all stay safe and warm!!

     

No comments: