Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Good Stuff & The Funny Stuff

Between Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter I come across some really good stuff and some really funny stuff.  I love the stuff that makes me laugh out loud...and then continuous giggling cuz it just cracks me up.  That's the best.  Now understand that sometimes its just really stupid stuff that tickles me the right way and it may not tickle you....but I'm sharing it with you anyway.  Ha! 

First up...the good stuff. 
The most beautiful people....
 
 
Have Mercy!  Think Strait...Every.Single.Day...
 
 
 
Next up...truths and the funny stuff
 
Cheers my friends...



Happens more often than I care to admit....

 
 
Doesn't everyone do this?

 
 
This was a continuous giggle because this is SO ME!  My kids will also tell you that I snarl or growl at them when I mean business...its me making sure I'm getting my point across....
 
Love me some Michael Jackson Thriller....

 
 
Ok seriously ladies...how many of you let the shaving go in the winter for long periods of time?  Let's be honest here.  Long britches...what's the point?  I know I have...if I can get past the pokey uncomfortable drives-me-crazy stage and let it get long enough stage.  This just really cracked me up...look at how snooty she is darling, with her curlers and lipstick....(talking in my snooty falooty voice dahling)...
 
 
 
Damn those ducks!
 
 
 
Sadly, this happens more often than I care to admit....
 
 
 
Now, let me just say this...I'm that girl that never ever tried anything but alcohol. Even after I got caught and realized I was cursed with the Berger "red" gene, I was very careful about drinking and not getting caught.  Add to the fact that I was scared to death of my parents and knew they had eyes EVERYWHERE and that I wanted to live for a very long time.  Having said all that, this absolutely cracked me up.  I can totally see my cousin Dina and I in this picture.  Laughing so hard we can't breathe or talk and about to pee ourselves.  I damn sure better not ever find this in any room...but Lordy, I love this kind of laughing...and it tickled me just right when I happened upon it the other day....
   
 
I hope some of these made you giggle or even laugh out loud and I hope y'all had a great hump day Wednesday, free of headaches and cramps!!  Am I sharing too much...so sorry!
 
Love ya babes!!
 
 


No comments: