Friday, August 8, 2014

Summer Time Through Pictures

Here it is the 8th day of August and I am counting the days until September and the first official day of Fall arrives--September 22nd.  I've taken a few pics through our summer so I thought I'd share them with you to give you an idea what we've been up to...

Swimming!



Corn picking!

Honey and I were able to get in some us time while the kids spent time with their dad.  
A day in Galveston with this crazy guy!

Lunch in Kemah!

We spent a weekend watching Aiden's Allstar team...
Aren't they handsome...
Cameron, Scott & Aiden

Always time to goof off between innings...:)

Always time for naps during the summer.  Isn't she sweet with her animals.

Dinner time fun...




Happy 4th of July!!!

 Trouble in the making....

You are NEVER too old to color....

Beach House Bound!!  

 Morning snuggles with these precious kids...

My Kenna bug...

 We had more fun launching water balloons this year....thinking they will definitely make an appearance next year!  So much fun by everyone!!

Watermelon before we devoured it...

See...serious business.

Don't let this one fool you.  She was hardly tasting it and decided she doesn't like watermelon.  
This is NOT my child. :/

More snuggles

Representing her cousin's college with pride!
 

I'm pretty sure these two missed each other the week we were gone.


Dinner before Ashleigh (Paul's girlfriend) heads home.  

Jeff took the kids to the circus one day and snapped this picture of them.  Isn't it great.  I love it.

Ready to head to one of 4 baby showers in July!!

My driver for an evening.  Love it when he's here.

Me and my godmother at one of the baby showers :)

My sweet honey :)

Hanging out with my favorite 15 year old

After months, my BFF and I finally got to see each other at the 4th baby shower of the month.  
Crazy that she's gonna be a grandmomma, huh!
Gosh I have missed her!

FISH CAMP with this handsome guy.  

Cross Country has begun and he is plum excited.  
Sporting his new duds and those muscles!

My sweet girl who will be starting Kindergarten this year.  Time sure flies!
 

No comments: