Thursday, October 15, 2015

October 15th

To most people, its just another day on the calendar.  For me, its the day I became a momma again. Its the day you were welcomed to our family.  I had another son.  A sweet boy.


You are 13 today son.  My gosh how time has flown by.  How would we be celebrating your day? Would it be a small party at the fair since we have the cook-off team?  I like to think so.  Just like your cousin Brandon has his parties at the beach house, yours would be at the cook-off.  Fitting I think. I decided I'm going to get you a cake for this evening to celebrate your 13th.  


I've been doing a crappy job at managing my heartache lately.  No awards here for being the strong one because I really suck at it. But I'll tell you son, you still remind me to take time for family, to take time for Chris and Bella.  To not be in such a hurry that we miss out on the little things.  Thank you for that son.

I would give anything to have you here with us.  You are missed and loved by all.  Your momma's heart will never be the same.

I love you Jace Andrew...
Mommy


No comments: