Thursday, June 25, 2009

15 Years




Today Jeff and I are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary! 15 years...just doesn't seem like that much time has passed but when you add up the years, I guess it has been that long. A lot has happened in 15 years, we've had some really great times and some really horrible times. The good has far outweighed the bad and I'm so very happy to have Jeff in my life. I feel like he knows me better than I know myself at times. He can anticipate my reaction to just about anything and has learned over the years that the little things in my life mean the most. I adore the children he has given me and the life he has provided for us. I'm just so grateful we have stuck with each other through all our rough times. We are leaving tomorrow for a weekend getaway to...somewhere. I have no idea where we are going. Jeff has made all the arrangements so I know nothing and I love that I know nothing because over the years, its been a challenge to keep things from me. I usually ask too many questions, he gets frustrated and just tells me so the surprised is spoiled. But this time, this time I'm excited that he planned it all himself and is surprising me. He did tell me I would find out tomorrow morning where our destination weekend getaway will be. So I will pack tonight and anxiously await the morning. Thank you, thank you Jeff (My Love) for all the wonderful years together. I love you more than you will ever know and I can't wait to share many more years together.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Have fun on your weekend. And we don't want to know ALL the details...hehe