Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer Fun

The kids or grandchildren!!


Our family went to the beach house last week for our annual family vacation. My Dad, my family, my siblings and their families all gather together for an entire week of fun, sun and food. All of us kids take turns cooking each night and some nights, we all have our hands in the pot. Its fun and none of us mind doing it because we all like to cook. We take the kids down to the beach about 3 times a day depending on the weather and at night after dinner, we'll play chickenfoot, watch a movie, fall asleep on the couch, sit on the deck with something cold to drink or play the Wii. The main objective is to RELAX and HAVE FUN. Its always a wonderful week for me because I really try to let all the stress in my life go for that week--I think I'm getting better at it. I wasn't very good however, at taking pictures this year. I got a few of the kids the last day we were there but my niece got some good pictures of me and my sister Cindy. Here are a few....



Me & Sue (I call her Sue)




As you can see we like to have a good time!



Me & Isabella