Friday, July 3, 2009

Father's Day


I realize this post is late but I wanted this picture to accompany it so I had to wait for Jeff to move the pictures off the camera to the computer (something I still don't know how to do). Father's Day was a good day even though Jeff had to work. We planned a late dinner at my Dad's house so Jeff could join us when he got off work. Me & the kids went over about 3:00 and hung out with Daddy, my brother Tony and my nephew Paul. My sister and her crew were softballing that weekend but joined us when they made it home. This picture of Jeff and the kids was taken after we got home that night. We were able to spend some time with him before he went to bed--he had to work the next day as well. Maybe next year he won't have to work and we'll be able to spend the whole day with him.

No comments: