Monday, July 13, 2009

Uncle George

My Uncle George passed away just a few just hours ago. Daddy got the news and called to tell me. He was just put on Hospice Friday and was taken home to spend his last few days/weeks there. Only God knew it would only be days. His daughter and my cousin Dina and I are very close. Dina and all her siblings, James, Anne and Michael are all very close. Aunt Joyce (my Mom's sister) and Uncle George even became friends again these last few months. I know all the thoughts they are feeling right now, I feel it all for them. My heart aches for them. Uncle George was a good man, an honorable man. I always saw the good in him...he was my Uncle. He will be met in heaven by many, including my Mom. May you rest in peace and feel no more pain Uncle George. We love you.

No comments: