Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today Is My Friday

I have an extra skip in my step today because today is my Friday...at work that is.  I'm off tomorrow.  We work 9-hour days so we can have a day off every other week.  My day is Friday.  I so look forward to my 3-day weekends.  Its just nice to have that extra day to get things done or to do absolutely nothing. I typically make appointments on my day off and save errand running for this day because let's face it, errand running and appointments are a lot easier minus two kids.  I don't have to pack up the house to leave!  Ha!  I have a few things to do tomorrow and one big appointment.  Its not really a big appointment but it is because this will be the 5th time I've scheduled this appointment.  I've had to cancel it every time before because of this or that and something else.  I don't even want to say what this appointment is because I'm afraid I will jinx things.  I probably shouldn't even be mentioning it...but so far, its looking good.  I'm also looking forward to this weekend because they say its supposed to maybe hit the 70s and I so want to let the kids play outside.  Maybe I'll attempt to grill something?  I can't remember the last time I tried to grill anything.  I'm sure it was back when Jeff and I were first married.  Can't be that bad, right?  Especially since I have a gas grill.   I can do this.  Think positive Missy.  Okay, I'm done talking to myself.  Hey...y'all have a great weekend and enjoy this nice weather we've been having!

No comments: