Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Cynthia Lynn

Today is my little sister's birthday.  She's not just my sister but she is my best friend.  Over the years we have grown closer.  We love spending time together....doing nothing really.  We can just hang out and catch up and be totally fine with that.  Don't get me wrong, we love to shop together but the pocketbook doesn't always allow that so we come up with other things to entertain ourselves.  Our movie line game is an ongoing thing between us.  We constantly recite lines from movies so the other can name the movie.  Its almost become part of us.  "I like pizza"  "This is the last round"  "Can't you see it? Its there you know"  I could go on...but I think you get the picture.  My niece Cori asked us one time if we always got along.  For the most part yes but there were some rocky moments growing up.  We fought like any good sisters do and I vaguely remember drawing a line down the middle of our room (yes, we shared a room growing up) but now, I can't imagine not involving my sister in anything.   We talk almost daily via email, text message or phone call--sometimes all of the above and I love that.  I hope it never changes.  My sister is the best everything, she does everything at 100% plus and loves even more than that.  Happy Birthday sister, my pal, my best friend, Cindy, Sue, Steve, Sis (I think that's it)...cheers to you and here's to 36 awesome years and many, many more to come!  Love you!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Only cool people have their birthdays on March 3. Happy Birthday Cindy!! (and me)!