Thursday, February 25, 2010

Restructuring

Every aspect of my life is going through some restructuring.  I thought it only fitting to restructure my blog as well.  I'm tossing ideas around and looking at different blog designs.  I have a few ideas but nothing concrete.  As part of this restructure I am also contemplating changing the name of my blog so I thought I would ask you, my fans, for name ideas.  In order to do that I thought I would share some things about me you may or may not know.  Here is the biggest shocker of them all--I'm a country girl, always have been.  I love all things southern.  Country music is awesome and George Strait will always be the King.  I love to cook...Paula Deen is my inspiration in the kitchen right next to my Mom.  I love to decorate and get ideas for my home but I'm not always the best at it.  I have a rustic country/texan/tuscan taste--guess that's where my problem is huh?  I love the simple things in life and would absolutely love to have a vegetable and flower garden one day.  Daisies are my favorite flower.  I'm proud to a Texan.  My kids are my greatest achievement.  Red is my favorite color.  I love family gatherings, rainy days and lightening storms.  Fresh cut grass, the smell of a storm blowing in, the sound of rain in a cornfield in the distance, Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas morning with my kids and sitting outside on a perfect morning enjoying a cup of coffee.  I love to sit outside in the evenings just before dark, relax and take everything in.  I love to BBQ although I have no idea how to do it, but I'm a great hostess.  MilkDuds and Dr. Pepper on the rocks with a straw is a wonderful little pleasure.  Michaela Anne is my name...Missy is a nickname--I answer to both!  Have I left anything out?  Does this help you get any ideas or confuse the heck out of you?  I think I'm confused and I wrote this!  Its hard to put down everything you like.  I remember doing a list of 25 things about me on Facebook.  It took me a long time to do it because I wanted to be very honest and interesting.  Funny huh...me interesting.  Yeah I know I just laughed out loud too.  Let me know if you come up with anything or if you don't but found out something about me you didn't know before.

No comments: