Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday Christopher Michael

My oldest son arrived February 9, 1999 at 4:24 in the morning.  He took his sweet time getting here, making his entrance on his terms when he was doggone good and ready.  He is still that way.  He takes his time about everything.  I've never seen my boy get in a hurry to do anything...well maybe opening presents Christmas morning or hunting Easter eggs. I love that about him.  He teaches me to slow down and not rush so much.  Chris is such a sweet kid and has a heart the size of Texas.  He's very creative and a great thinker. He has a such a fun personality which is evident in these pictures... 




Okay, maybe not this one...but it was a cute picture of him patiently waiting for his Daddy to get up before opening all those presents sitting so close beside him.


But here's that personality coming out again...


This picture I came across while I was digging for the pictures I wanted to post.  I'm not sure why its in the folders with current pictures but I decided to show it to you anyway.  Its one of my most favorite pictures of him when he was little.  We were at an Astros game and he was being a little ham.  I could just eat him up!


This sweet boy is my first born and I can see why God chose him to be the eldest.  He is a great older brother who adores his siblings.  He's a great helper and fantastic entertainer.  His sister loves him to pieces which was evident last night when he got out of the shower.  She went straight to him.  They sat down on the couch and he put her to sleep.  He soon followed...


Happy Birthday my sweet boy!  Mommy loves you so very much!


2 comments:

Tricia said...

He is such a good kid!

Linda C said...

That last pic is a CLASSIC!