Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Habits

How do you break habits? Habits that have been with you for a very long time...how do you quit doing them?  A habit like...calling or texting someone with every little silly thing that happens in your life, a thought that passes, an idiot on the road, an idiot at work, an idiot in the store, a car that you know he would love or just a simple hello.  A habit that maybe you didn't even realize you had until you now had to change it.  I find myself still wanting to tell Jeff about everything going on in my life and its something that I'm aware I did before but I guess not to the extent I thought?  Does that make sense? He was my "Go 2" person.  I miss having a Go 2 person.  He would always reply with something.  I could talk to him about anything.  I mean sure I have girlfriends and my sister that I do talk to but not like I talked to Jeff.  He got it all and then some.  I miss that and its hard to just break that habit.  I wish I knew the quick and easy fix for it.  Do you think they have a gum or patch for something like this?   

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I wish there was a magic fomula for that, I would buy it.