Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stomach Bug

There is a nasty stomach bug going around and our house has it!  I think it started with Christopher a couple of weeks ago.  I actually think he had a different version of the stomach bug...one with high fever that kept him out of school for 3 days and then another day the following week. I was home yesterday morning not feeling well but after sleeping for a solid 3 hours, I felt like a new woman and went to work.  Today, I'm home with Isabella.  The one good thing about her being sick is she's not miserable sick, meaning she's not fussy and clinging to me.  She's soooo happy!  She's playing and laughing and having a great time.  Now...we just have to keep everything down and get those diapers solid!  I have to admit, its nice being home for a day and not working but at the same time I don't like that I've used a good chunk of my sick time and its only February.  Even if we get everything cleared up today, she will have to stay home again tomorrow because daycare requires them to be clear a good 24 hours before returning.  Keep your fingers crossed for this baby to get better and for the stomach to go away! 

2 comments:

Tricia said...

You're not the only one that has used a "chunk" of sick time before the second month of the year. (It's me, in case you were wondering).

Anonymous said...

Hope she gets to feeling better soon. That has gone around our school at least 3 times in the last 3 weeks. Hugs Aunt Cheryl