Sunday, February 21, 2010

Party Allstar Style

Yesterday for lunch we dined at the Allstar Sports Plex in Clute for Christopher's birthday party.  If you haven't been to Allstar for lunch or dinner, you really need to go.  They have the best pizza and calzones.  The chicken bacon ranch calzone is a must try and if you're really nice they'll make a pizza that way for you as well.  For the past few years Christopher has chosen this place to have his birthday party.  Its awesome.  For $150, you get 2 hours of fun for the kids along with 6 large pizzas of your choice and drinks for everyone, plus you don't have the mess to clean up at your house.  How great is that!  You also get the choice of the dodgeball arena or moonwalk jump zone with your party.  We have always rented the dodgeball arena for the kids to play in and they love it.   We didn't get any pictures of the kids playing in the arena but snapped a few of Chris opening his presents. 






Christopher decided he wanted a cookie cake for his birthday this year. I was going to attempt to make it but decided to have it done instead. My friend Lauren was going to make it but with everyone sick this week we had to scratch those plans. I ordered a cookie from the place in the mall and they did a wonderful job.  Here's the proud owner with his cookie...


We had a fun time at the party yesterday and leftovers for dinner so that was a bonus!  Thanks to Allstar for a great time once again...and for calling me to remind me that I forgot to pay my balance before I left!

Side Note:  I wanted to share Christopher's birthday invite I had made courtesy of Etsy. 


This particular invite is made to look like a ticket to a ball game.  I sent the designer the picture of Chris and party details and asked her if she could change the colors to match the Houston Astros since this is our favorite team. She obliged and above was the finished product.  She sends it to you in a 4x6 size, you have it printed and then cut them in half to get your ticket.  Too cool huh!  We thought so.

No comments: