Monday, June 21, 2010

Monkey & Bug



I took this sweet picture of my babies last weekend.  I will admit that the main reason I took it was because the dress Bella is wearing is one that I wore when I was little and it was made by my Grandma Berger!  She made dresses for my sister and I all the time when we were little.  This is one that I hung on to for Bella.  She looked so sweet in this dress.  She looks like a little girl in dresses. I know you are probably saying, "well she is a little girl"...but there is a difference in the way she acts when she has a dress on...like she knows it and she is a prissy little thing.  It is the cutest thing!  She must get it from me because I feel different when I have a dress on.  Don't you?  Just something about it makes me feel like a pretty girl.  :)   

And then we have my oh so handsome boy sitting over there.  Folks, let me tell you this is the sweetest, kindest young man you will ever want to know.  I am doing my darndest to make sure he stays this way.  He warms my heart every single day and makes me smile and laugh all the time.  He's gonna make a good husband some day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love seeing the pictures. They are both growing like weeds. Hugs. Let me know when and where you move to. I mean if ya want to. I would like to keep in touch with cha. Hugs Aunt Cheryl