Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Good Times

For the first time in a long time, I had a weekend to do anything I wanted.  A weekend that wasn't full of working on the house or running errands or going here and there.  I got to do something fun and something fun is exactly what I did!  My friend Marilee invited me to go shopping in Old Town Spring Saturday with her and her son's girlfriend Lindsey.  She surprised me by booking a hotel room in The Woodlands for an overnight stay as well...an evening out to toast my new life and new beginnings as a single lady.  What a beautiful weekend it turned out to be.  I had so much fun spending time with these two awesome ladies, talking about everything under the sun and toasting the good life.  I went to places I had never been before, tried food I never had before and tried new wines I had never had before and discovered I really do like white wine!  Don't ask me which kind because I have no idea but I do know what to ask for!  Ha!  Every meal was enjoyed outside because it was such a beautiful weekend.  I enjoyed the Woodlands very much and spent time at places I thought I would only hear about.  Here are some pictures from our weekend of fun.   

This was at the little wine tasting place in Old Town Spring...


Outside of Crush Wine Lounge...


And at Tommy Bahamas enjoying our wine...


No comments: