Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15, 2002

Jace Andrew Bevers was born!  Today would have been his 8th birthday and I just wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday.  I miss him and think of him every single day.  Every year I try to be as happy as I can be and I think I am going to do okay until the week of his birthday arrives.  Its been hard this week and I have also been missing my Mom and feeling very lost this week.  I know he is having quite the celebration in Heaven (with Momma probably heading up the festivities) but I sure wish he were here with me.  8 years...wow!  Sometimes I wish I had one of those computer programs where I could put a picture of him in it so it could give me an idea of what he would look like now.  But I don't really need it because I know he would be a very cute and very handsome young man.  That makes me smile. :)  Oh Jace...Mommy thinks of you every single day.  I love you so much sweet boy.  There are still days the thought of you takes my breath away.  Peace to you angel....and I wouldn't mind seeing you in my dreams again.  Forever in my heart, Mommy
  

1 comment:

Soph said...

Oh Missy!!! I send you lots of hugs sister!!! I know how you have been feeling. Hope this week is better for you. I will see you Friday night!!!!