Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Bella


My sweet girl turned 2 years old today.  My how time flies!  I still can't believe it.  I opened the front door to take a look outside at the cold rainy weather this morning and laughed.  The day I went to the hospital to have Miss Bella, I was in flip flops and shorts.  How's that for January in Texas! 

We had a party for Bella today, nothing too big, just family.  She got a short nap in this morning so she was in a very good mood when the party started.  I didn't get to take many pictures but Jeff is going to share the ones he got of her opening presents and cake with me.  We had a great time playing and visiting with family and I'm so happy everyone could make it.  Bella received lots of great gifts and the best one was a package of Gummie Lifesavers!  We couldn't keep them away from her.  :)

So Miss Isabella Marie...what have you been up to lately?
You are forming more sentences these days.  We don't always know what you are saying but sometimes you make total sense.  Something new comes from you every day.  You LOVE to have clips and bows in your hair every day and even at night after I've washed your hair.  You still hang on to your binky.  Can go all day without it but the minute you're in the car, you start hollering for it.  Some days you forget about it and mommy keeps it hidden but there are days its a lifesaver.  You still adore your brother and love to be in the middle of whatever he is doing, mommy too.  You look for him when you wake up in the morning and when I pick you up from daycare every day.  You love being outside.  I can't wait for it to warm up so we can play outside more.  You have lots of new toys to play with although we've given a good test run inside already.  Some of your favorite snacks are Goldfish, fruit chews, vanilla Oreos, bananas and chips.  You like your shoes and you usually will want them on your feet even before you change out of your pajamas.  Its the cutest thing.   You adore puppies.  Big ones, little ones, all kinds!  And they are all "puppies" to you.  You will love on any of them and get so excited to have them love you back.  They're immediately your best friend.  You noticed everything when you are outside...all sights and sounds.  You are a true outdoors kind of girl.  But on the flip side of that, you are a girly girl too.  You love to put on a tutu or frilly skirt and priss around the house.  We have been known to go to dinner with you dressed in one of your tutu's.  Your favorite movies/cartoons are Snow White "owe white", Monsters, Inc., Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Toy Story 3, Handy Manny.  You are so much fun and you make me laugh every day.  I am so grateful for you and the happiness you fill me with.  Even when you are hogging the bed and want to be snuggled up to me, I deep down love it because I know that soon enough you will be all grown up.  Happy 2nd Birthday sweet girl, Mommy loves you!

No comments: