Saturday, April 2, 2011

Encouragement & Support

I have the best girls in the world.  Every single one of them, from my sister to nieces to cousins and girlfriends has been so supportive and encouraging.  I am so grateful to have them all in my life, especially now when I am so uncertain of myself. 

My hope is that I will wake up one day and everything will make sense to me, I won't be afraid of anything and feel like I can conquer the world again. 

Snap!  Damn...it didn't work. 

Click, click, click....worked for Dorothy but not me. 

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle...I guess Samantha knows the trick to wiggling her nose the right way.

Things are still going good....and I feel like I'm still winning.  The occasional hiccup here and there but nothing major.  I'm going out more.  Ok well I know one night doesn't really qualify as "going out more" but that sounds a lot better than nothing at all, right? 

Good things are happening and I'm going to do my best to grab hold and enjoy the ride...with a little push from all those awesome girlfriends I have. 

No comments: