Monday, April 4, 2011

We Have An Offer

A few actually, all from the same couple but we have been going back and forth with them since Friday.  I think now basically at a standstill, unless they come off what they are asking us to give up.  I do understand its a buyer's market now but good grief!!  There are some things I'm willing to part with and some not.  Guess its all part of the game. 

I have to admit, part of this game is exciting.  The anticipation to see how it all plays out and what the final score will be.  I feel like at this point its tied in the 5th.  Both teams fighting to win.  I'd like to see us both win.  Them with a new house...us with a sold one! 

Another admission...for about an hour this weekend I got excited thinking about decorating a new house for me and the kids.  And then I reminded myself that nothing has happened just yet.  But for that short time, I was in planning mode for a new place.  Now that's gonna be fun!   

  

No comments: