Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Inspection

The inspection on the house is tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous about it. Not because I think they will find anything wrong with the house but because I'm worried our buyers will want everything little nit-picking thing fixed on the house.  Trying to stay optimistic and think all positive thoughts.  And while I'm at it, I'm throwing some prayers out...crossing my fingers and my toes.  :)

I have not started packing yet.  Waiting for this to be done and then I'll think about it.  Tomorrow will be a month out from closing so I still have some time.  It's all good.

Tomorrow is also my sweet niece Makenna's 9th birthday.  Can't believe my goddaughter is 9.  Wow...time does fly doesn't it.  We had her birthday/swimming party this past Sunday.  I got a little sun myself thank you very much.  If my sister doesn't watch out, I might catch her in the tan department (yea right!)  I know that will never happen. 

Other than that, we're trucking along.  My boy passed his TAKS reading and math. Woo Hoo!!  Science is up next.  My girl is still keeping us on her toes and getting prissier every day...and I love it!

I know this is hard to believe but I'm already wishing summer was here so we could be at the beach house.  You won't hear me say that often but I do love hanging out at the beach house...its makes the summer heat tolerable for me. :) At least for that week we're there! ha!

    

1 comment:

caryn said...

sending prayers your way on the inspection tomorrow!