Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Do you speak Bella?

I'm so afraid I am going to forget all the cute things Bella says and what she calls different things.  So I thought I would document them here. 

Pop-Tart = Tart Tart
Toy Story 3 = Stories
Backpack - Pat Pat
Dress = Purdy Dress
Pop & Lena = Pot Ena (almost sounds like Paulina)
Christopher Michael = Chrisfer Michael or Bubba
Vanilla Oreos = Yellow Cookies
Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies = Baby Cookies
Goldfish = Goldpish
Phone = Pone
Hair Braid = Snake (and she crosses her fingers to show you)

When we drive by the football stadium she says, "Mommy, I go Wildcats".  Or if she sees kids playing football, volleyball or basketball, she wants to play basketball...no matter what sport it is.  And every single time you ask this child what she wants to eat, what she had to eat or where she wants to eat, she will undoubtedly answer, "uh...ranch n ketchup".  I swear I am going to open a restaurant and call it Ranch n Ketchup. 

And as far as the potty training goes with this girl. I hear every day from daycare how great she's doing.  Even has worn big girl panties for them.  Tells them when she needs to go.  I am amazed she does all of this for them because for me, she stinks.  I will ask her if she needs to go, she says yes, I put her on the potty, she sits forever and says I'm done.  More times than not, she doesn't go.  Put her pullup back on and bam, she goes. Ugh! 

She is so completely opposite of Christopher.  This child tests me every day.  Christopher was so quiet and shy and played so well by himself.  If I told him no, he quit.  I never had to worry about him getting into anything.  Bella...not so much.  She makes friends with everyone around her, not shy in the least.  If this child is quiet, you better run quick and find out what she is in to because she will be into something and it won't be good.  If you tell her no...she thinks it means to keep doing it.  If I count to 3, she just looks at you like "really, you think counting to 3 is going to stop me?"  I kid you not.  Sassy, head strong and a total priss every single day.  But you know what?  I wouldn't change anything about her.  She may test me every day but I am grateful to have her and she has saved me so many times.  I love that child more than my luggage.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.
I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this informative article
together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!

Feel free to surf to my weblog - best weight loss diet