Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy

My life is blessed and I am grateful for all the blessings. 

An unexpected blessing has been sent my way and it has put a smile on my face.  A smile that hasn't gone away and one that I hope stays for a while because I am loving the way I feel.  This blessing is warm, funny, smart, strong, hard-working, dedicated and good-looking.  A different type of cowboy who spins me around the dance floor in his own unique way and someone I never expected would even glance my way.  A uniqueness that I am enjoying getting to know, one day at a time, slowly and cautiously.  This blessing and I are having fun.

I am happy...and I love the way that feels.  Been a long time. 

Thank you blessing!   

1 comment:

caryn said...

so glad to heat! can't wait to hear more about it!