Friday, June 29, 2012

Toes In The Water

I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand
Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand
Life is good today, life is good today


And that's exacly where I'll be one week from today and I can't wait!  No makeup, no shoes, relaxation, reading, sister time (missing my sister something awful), fun, sun and just maybe this white pastey girl will get a little color on her.

I get excited about things coming up and will tell Bella about them.  This has been backfiring on me lately because she will then ask about it every single day, several times a day. I told her about the beach house last weekend.  BIG mistake.  She asked about it so many times that Christopher finally told her they were having to "fix" the beach so it was closed but it would re-open in two weeks and we would go then.  Still, every day she asks "is the gate to the beach open today?"  Love that girl! 

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of my nephew Paul Franklin this Sunday.  He will be in from Florida for his summer visit. We can't wait.  We miss that kid like crazy when he's not here.  He and Christopher have always been like two peas in a pod.  They were the first two grandbabies so they were spoiled rotten by their Grammy.  There is 3 years between the two of them but you would never know that.  They go together "like peas and carrots". Always pick up where they left off.  Love that!

I'm so ready for the weekend...have a good one!



No comments: