Monday, June 25, 2012

Turtles

Not feeling ya Monday...at all.  Had one fussy 3 year old this morning and a gumpy momma which is the makings for a not so good morning.  :(

The weekend was okay.  Got the majority of my running and cleaning done Friday when I was off.  Saturday I finished up what laundry I didn't get done the day before and had a date with a very handsome gentleman that night :).  Sunday morning after I picked up the kids up from Daddy and Lena's, we were headed out and happened upon 3 turtles making their way across the road.  The boys decided they needed to help them along so they wouldn't get run over and then of course they had to inspect them :). 


Bella was in the car screaming because she thought the turtles were going to get her.  We finally convinced her they wouldn't, that she was safe where she was at but wanted me to stop by them so she could look at them through the window.  Other than that, Sunday was pretty much a lazy day.  Too dang hot outside to do anything (unless you are poolside) so we stayed in.  I made baked tilapia, rice and mixed veggies for dinner.  It was a good end to the day.

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook.  I had to borrow it...I love what it says...


I hope you're having a better Monday morning than I am.  Have a great week!

No comments: