Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas In A Nutshell

It was awesome because I had my babies with me on Christmas this year.  Bella was so much fun.  I love watching my kids open presents.  Christopher still gets excited and its fun watching him with his little sister, he is so sweet with her.  I hope your Christmas was just as special.  Enjoy my pics!

Bella helping mommy make sweet treats for our neighbors, friends and family
 
 Oh Christmas Tree...

Chris and Bella's gingerbread house
 
Bella with Santa

Chris, Paul (aka Pooh Bear) and Bella

Me and Pooh Bear Christmas Eve
 
Ready for Santa!!

Sweet snuggle time
 
And we're done unwrapping!
 
My fisherman and fisherprincess
 
What Santa brought mommy...have mercy!!
Isn't he gorgeous?  Those eyes, that jaw line, the scruff, that chest, the shoulders.
Oh my oh my!!  Santa left a note saying he's on backorder, but should be arriving any day now....



No comments: