Monday, December 10, 2012

Sweet Treats n Snacks

I am trying like crazy to finish up my Christmas shopping this week so I can enjoy my time off this year by not running around like a crazy mad woman picking up last minute gifts and such. I want to enjoy time with the kids, bake cookies, make treats, watch more Christmas movies, sit in my pajamas all day and play games.  I can dream.  If I'm being honest, I generally run around like a crazy mad woman anyway so let's just say I'm shooting for more of a relaxed running around.  Ha!

I have a list of things I want to make while I'm off.  I'm calling it Sweet Treats n Snacks.  For the last week or so I've been writing down things I'd like to make while I'm off.  Maybe I won't make ALL of them but who knows how frisky I'll get so this is another reason I want to be done shopping.

Here's my list so far...

Snickerdoodles
Biquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pecan Tassies
Sugared Pecans
Reese's PB Bites
Iced Sugar Cookies
Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies
Almond Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
Butterfinger PB Chocolate Chunk Cookies 
Pecan Praline Blondies
Oyster Crackers
PB Ritz Crackers Dipped in Almond Bark
Ritz Crackers with Rolos Dipped in Chocolate
Pretzel Rods Dipped in Chocolate

Something might get added or taken off but I'm going to give it a good try.  Wish me luck!  Oh..and if you have any sweet treats or snacks that are really good, send me the recipe to try! 

Have a good one!

No comments: