Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jewelry

It's no secret among my friends and family that I have a small obsession with jewelry. I have quite the collection and it's constantly growing. One of my favorite places to go is Charming Charlie. The very first time I walked into this place I was so overwhelmed. There was so much to see and good graciousness, it was all color coordinated. If you want something yellow or green,well you just go to that section and you'll probably find something you like and best of all, the prices are pretty darn good. I will admit there have been times I've gone in with something specific in mind and not found exactly what I wanted...but usually walk out with something else I just can't live without. :))

I took Miss Bella (aka Lily Mae) in there yesterday and I've never heard so many squeals from this child. She reaffirmed that she is indeed MY child. Lol!! We left with some cute pieces for her and fun pieces for mom.

CC's isn't the only place I will shop for jewelry. I have several Premier pieces, random pieces I've found in Canton, a piece from my trip to Nola, and other pieces from here and there. I migrate to jewelry wherever we shop. It's fun and it can add so much to an outfit. I don't drape myself in it everyday, some days I'm a cool earrings kinda girl or maybe just my signature watch and bracelet day. All depends on my mood.

If I could figure out how to maneuver through my blogger app, I would give you a sneak peek into my collection of jewelry. Apparently I'm ignorant when it comes to this so I'll save it for another day. :/

For now, here's a peek at what we picked up yesterday... Can you guess which collection is Miss Bella's?



No comments: