Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Ink

I realized the other day that I haven't shared my new ink with all my awesome readers.  I still have not taken a better picture of it but this one was taken right after I got it...fresh off the table! 

 
Fleur-de-lis
 
Maybe when bikini season hits (for me) I'll try to get a picture so you can see it a little better. My NOLA co-horts Heather (that's H laying on the table getting hers) and Shannon and I decided we wanted to get a tattoo to signify our trip to New Orleans.  Actually, I think the original idea came from Shannon and it was going to be a small heart.  After lots of discussion (in the 11th hour), we went from a heart to a star to a fleur-de-lis.  I love it.  My daughter loves it.  She is amazed that it doesn't wash off in the shower.  Ha!  
 
So anyway, there you have it...my new ink that I can't wait to show off in the summer.  I think its gonna look badass in a bikini.  Kinda proud of myself that I can still sport one, just getting me in it and showing off is the problem.  Maybe the ink will help.  Ha!

No comments: