Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Festival of Lights

Bella had her very first dance performance this past weekend at the Festival of Lights.  Thank goodness they were able to perform inside because it was cold, wet and just plain yucky outside and as you'll see from the pictures, our girls would have froze! 

I know I'm her momma but I think she's a little princess here...

 
Her daddy brought his camera and took some pics while she was dancing.  All the girls did so good but again, I'm especially proud of Miss Bella. Their little routine was to Frosty The Snowman and they were so adorable.  Aren't their costumes the cutest?!
 

 
 
 
 
 
Here they are at the end. Bella is second from the left waving at her mommy :)
 
 
 
And after with a very proud momma!
 
 
 
And a very proud Godmomma :)  DiDi is also my cousin.
 
 
And the three of us...
 
 
Dina took a picture of Bella with mommy and daddy both with her but I'm guessing it didn't turn out because I didn't get that one.  Oh well.  We tried.  They will have one more Christmas performance the first weekend in December at Light Up The Capitol and I can't wait to watch my little Boo again. 
 
Oh...I have to show you this picture of her hair when I finished curling it.  It was soooo beautiful. And then it fell.  I was sad.  It still had some wave and small curl to it but looked nothing like this.  Oh well...she was still beautiful and I am still proud of her.  Not too bad at all for her first year and first performance!
 
 
Can't wait to see how she'll improve through the year!! 
 
Y'all have a great one!
 

No comments: