Monday, November 11, 2013

The Sparkle Is Back

After being sick for an entire week, the sparkle finally found its way back to my girl's eyes and this momma has never been so very happy to see it again.  As I've said before, I absolutely hate it when my babies are sick.  Fever scares me more than anything, especially when its high.  Go away big nasty fever and don't come back!!  Yes...I said that more than one time last week. 

Look at that sweet smile playing peek a boo with me :).  I was off today so I kept my girl home with me one last day.  This is while we were waiting for Christopher after school.  She was keeping a look out for him. 

 
 
And here she is playing in the leaves....I absolutely LOVE this moment I caught....
 
 
 
Sweet girl...
 
Its good to see that sparkle again....
 
Y'all have a good one!
 
 

No comments: