Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Back To School


Yesterday was the first day of school for us.  Christopher left at dark thirty for cross country practice so I didn't get a picture of him.  Had every intention of taking a picture of both the kids when we got home but it was late when we made it home and I had lots of paperwork to fill out.


Still loves holding my hand :)



Right after I took this last picture, it was time to head to her classroom and that smile disappeared.  Out came the tears and clinging to mommy for dear life.  I walked with her until I got to the front door exit and then had to let her go.  Ugh, I HATE leaving my children in tears.  I know she was fine 5 minutes after leaving me but still.  Turns out, she did have a great first day but the best part of the day was seeing her after work and the big hug I got.   Actually, she does this every day but yesterday was extra special.   I think she will be awesome in 1st grade!  

Hope y'all had a great Monday :).

No comments: