Friday, August 7, 2015

Ok, So...

I think its a pretty safe statement to say I love all things pumpkin.  Given that Fall is my most favorite time of the year, it shouldn't be a surprise that I when I see a display anywhere with pumpkin decor and pumpkin scented everything, I squeal with delight.  Much was the case last night in Bath & Body Works. Y'all seriously, this smells sooooo good!  :)


This was my treat to myself for not losing my shit last night while shoe shopping with the resident six year old.  And let me tell you, I just about did. Thankfully, Christopher was with us to help me keep it together by saying "just breathe mommy, just breathe".  I'm pretty sure he was also thinking...damn, I wish I would of had someone there when mommy lost it with me a few times.  Hahaha!  Just being honest.  Its not all peaches and cream and butterflies everyday.  Anyway....you really should purchase some of this lotion. It will make you happy.  I promise.  I seriously wanted one of everything on the display last night, but I held back and only allowed myself this one treat.  We won't talk about the clothes I bought for myself last weekend.

But I will talk about how incredibly awkward it is for me to take pictures of my outfits like all these other bloggers are able to do.  I mean really...it ain't easy.  Sometimes I just want to share the things I pull together.  I know for myself, when I see what others put together it gives me ideas.  And plus, I've scored some really cute jewelry pieces lately and just need to share.  ha!  So, here's what I threw together Tuesday.

I have been wanting a yellow necklace for quite a while but never could find anything I was crazy about.  I scored this simple piece at Charming Charlies last weekend.  Doesn't it look great with this blue maxi dress.


I really am loving long pieces these days.  Most of the time, you can shorten any long necklace to wear a different way which is what I did yesterday with a Premier necklace I have but I was incapable of taking a decent picture so I can't share that look with you.  #istinkatthis

But I will show you what I wore Wednesday....


Again, crappy picture but you get the idea.  I'm fairly certain that I wore the same exact earrings with all these of the outfits however, I didn't take a picture of the earrings because well....I might scare you with a close up like this one below....


Love these earrings.  These are another Premier score.  I had a party back in April and received lots of freebies.  These were part of that.  I found this necklace below last weekend when I popped into Maurices.  The flyaway cardigan thingy I'm wearing I scored at Charming Charlies when I found the above-mentioned yellow necklace.  I also love layering which is probably reason #134 why I love all things Fall.  I'm mean let's face it, Texas summers do not allow you to layer anything.  This one is pretty lightweight + I have a sleeveless top on underneath + I'm working inside.  


So there you have it...my awkward take on sharing my throw togethers for the week.  The beauty of what I throw together is that I mix it up enough that I throw off my co-workers and they think I've gone shopping and bought new things.  And technically I did that last weekend, but you get my point.  
Hey...y'all have a great weekend!  And if you go shopping with all the other crazy tax free weekend shoppers, remember to leave half you mind at home so that you can function play well with everyone else.

Have a good one!




No comments: