Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Bellaisms

I don't know if these are so much Bellaisms as they are stories but I'm trying hard to document all the things this child comes up with because she is so funny.  I've been told several times that I need to write a book one day.  Maybe I will.

First up...grocery shopping at Wal-Mart.  I was picking up some vanilla almond milk and the conversation went down like this...

Bella:  Mommy, I've tried that milk before and I don't like it.
Me:  Well don't worry, its for mommy. I picked up regular milk for you and Bubba.
Bella:  I don't like that milk, its taste like nuts.
Me:  is that so?
Bella:  Yep, yucky ole squirrel nuts.
Me laughing...as is the lady walking next to us because let's face, Bella's not being quiet about this and continues talking about how much she doesn't like this milk because it tastes like squirrel nuts and she just doesn't like squirrel nuts.

I can't make this stuff up y'all.

We ventured out Saturday to Hobby Lobby to look for a bowl or something to display the seashells Bella found at the beach.  We also popped into Kohls as well to see if they had anything left for school clothes.  As we're walking down an aisle Bella tells me that its just silly that everything costs money, so much money.  It would be really awesome if everything was free...then everybody could just get whatever they wanted.  Wouldn't that be awesome mommy?  Yes it would honey.

Icky Shuffle...
How many of y'all have seen the GEICO commercial below?  I have to tell you, its still one of favorite commercials.  Take a look if you haven't...


Bella and I were playing Go Fish one night last week (or goldfish as she calls it) while we waited for dinner in the oven...
Bella:  Do you have any 4's?
Me:  Nope, go fish.
Bella:  Drew it!!  Ooh...44!! That's me ladies!!  Get your cold cuts, get your cold cuts, get your cold cuts!!  All the while she was dancing in her spot while she'd reciting this commercial.
She's totally mine.

I hope y'all have a great Tuesday :)

No comments: