Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday to you!!  So I thought I would share my Friday Favorites of the week with y'all.  A few other blogs I read does this every week but I have no idea how to link up with them, and I don't have the time right now to figure it out so I'm just going to give you my faves this week...

Baked Chicken


This is my momma's baked chicken.  I made it earlier in the week and it was just what I needed.  I always feel a little closer to her when I make one of her dishes.  Miss her so much...


Cheer Camp


 Bella had 3 days of cheer camp this week.  Wednesday they had a short performance for parents so we could see what they had learned.  Bella is in the middle (white shirt).  They will also perform before the home football game on the 28th.  She loves cheering.


My Babies


No matter how old they get, I will always call them my babies.  Was lucky enough to have lunch with these two after Bella's cheer performance before I had to head back to work.  I posted this picture on FB and Instagram...love my babies.  


Fall



Its just right around the corner and I am getting more excited every day.  While I know the temps won't cool off for a while yet, it doesn't mean I can't decorate come September 1st!!  


Truth


A coworker of mine suffered a stroke last week  He was very lucky that his wife reacted quickly and got him to the hospital.  Had it happened ten minutes sooner, he would have driving home.  He went home 3 days after it happened and will require speech therapy.  Its another reminder that life is a gift and you have to live it up every day as if it were your last.  There will never be a perfect time to do anything really so do it today.  Have fun today.  Tell those you care about you love them.  Hug your babies every day. Let those little things wait and enjoy your time with your family.  Life can change in an instant.  I know this.  


Funny



I'm leaving you with something funny.  Well, its funny to me and the absolute truth.  Y'all have a good one and enjoy your weekend!  There's a chance we might get some rain and I certainly hope that comes true!!  


No comments: