Friday, May 13, 2016

Fun Friday

Happy Friday the 13th Y'all!!

No matter what the date is, its Friday and that means its a good day for me.  You know how I love me some Fridays!



Picked up my latte for today and its really hitting the spot for me today.

I have to tell y'all, I've been silently participating in DADIM this year.  Just haven't taken pics of what I've been wearing.  I did the first day but failed miserably with pictures the other days.  I'm in my good ole jeans today though.  One of my reasons I love Fridays....its jeans day at work.  Not going to pass that up!

My sweet girl was being silly last night with me...making faces and just being a little ham.  We took several pictures but this one came out the best.  The others were blurry cause she was moving all over the place.


We have absolutely nothing really going on this weekend.  Desperately need to get the yard done.  Oh...I watered the garden last night, damn near drowned it.  I turned it on about 8:00 and totally forgot about it.  Woke up at 3:30 in the morning and remembered I never turned it off. Let's hope it enjoys all that water and doesn't decide to up and die on me.  I normally set a timer so I don't forget but the kids came home right as I was setting it up and all bets were off.  I also need to get a new sprinkler.  The one I have is a cheap one and doesn't want to rotate anymore.  Hey, you get what you pay for and in this case, I paid maybe $10.  This is its fourth garden so its time.    

I also need to get serious about replacing my mail box and the post.  The current mail box doesn't stay closed.  Come home many a days to find it wide open.  Its annoying.  We tighten the screws but they continue to come loose so its time.  The post also needs to be replaced. You can buy a purdy one at Lowes for about $40 so maybe we'll look at doing that this weekend.  Look out Lowes, here we come!  

My niece texted me this morning....wants to grab a beer this Saturday evening.  Might have to accept her invite.  That beer would taste pretty darn good after working in the yard all day. :)

I'm also on the hunt for spring/summer purse.  I'm really loving the tote bags I've seen around.  I always like to carry something colorful for this time of year but Big Mama mentioned this one at Target and I really like it


They also have this one, and it comes in a variety of different colors but I like the neutral with the colorful tassels.   




I also love me a good Fossil bag....I've never been disappointed in any Fossil purse I've purchased.  And let's face, a Fossil will last a lot longer than a straw Target tote.  Lots of options to consider :)  




So that's what's going on in these parts.  Ready for the weekend as always.  I hope y'all have a good one!


No comments: