Tuesday, May 31, 2016

State Bound

Look out Austin, Angleton is coming your way for the state softball playoffs!!

In case you haven't or seen all the pictures taking over FB, the Angleton Ladycats are Region 3 Champs and they are state bound!!


I couldn't be more excited for my sister and her girls.  They are an awesome group of ladies and so much fun to watch.  My sister has been coaching since she graduated from UTSA, taking a few years off when Makenna was born but came back to it when the position in Angleton became available.  She has taken her girls to the play-offs every year she has been coaching but this will be her first trip to State!  I'm so stinkin' proud....




Hugs from Daddy....

hugs from her mother-in-law, Esther....

Bella had to get a picture with her Cici and the trophy...

Y'all, when they made that last out, I cried and cried and cried........the tears just kept coming. Evidently it runs in the family because when I got to my sister, she said they keep coming and won't stop!  Heck, I'm tearing up now just thinking about it.  

This is now my favorite picture of me and my sister....


Oh my gosh, we are so excited to be making this trip to Austin this weekend.  Bella will be missing the last day of school (no biggy) and making the trip with me Thursday evening. The girls play Friday morning at 9:00 a.m. Bonus...did I mention that the state play-offs are at the University of Texas softball complex??  I'm super excited about that as well since I've never been to this field and just happen to be a UT fan. 

Needless to say, getting through this week will be tough.  I'm antsy.  I'M ANTSY...can you imagine how my sister and the girls must feel? Good thing I will only be working 3 days this week. WooHoo! 

Cheers y'all! 

No comments: