Tuesday, June 7, 2016

I Miss You A Lot


This pretty much sums up how I felt yesterday and again today, although yesterday I couldn't look at your picture on my desk or say your name without tearing up or choking up.  All I know is that I miss you something awful, more than usual.  You were in my dreams the other night but I can't remember them, I just know you were there.  

I keep your picture on my desk at work.  It sits in a frame that holds a picture of Jace and I.  See, there you are...



I'm sure somewhere in all our albums and picture boxes, there is a picture of us together that is frame worthy, but I haven't found one yet.  The closest is of us on my wedding day and well, that's not happening.  No offense to you Mom.  I think you understand.  I do have this picture that hangs on the refrigerator at home...


You know, when I look at this picture, I can see that Bella is just like me.  Loves her Mommy a whole bunch.  Tony tells me all the time that she is Missy made over but some days I just don't see it because I just don't remember being as prissy as she is.  Other days, its painfully obvious. Ha! 


This is what I do know.  I love you a whole bunch.  I miss you a whole bunch.  I wish every day I could have another day with you. Life can be hard and some days you just need your Momma.  Can you please work on that direct dial to Heaven?



No comments: