Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Vacation Time is Coming

You gotta love FB.  I totally agree with this one though! I need a vacation!!


That vacation will begin in 30 days! Its less now because I started this dadgum post last week.  I think it was last week?? See...vacation much needed!

The kids and I will be going to the river prior to heading to the beach house this year. In fact, we will miss the first 3-4 days of beach house because we'll be on another trip. We've known for almost a year that we would be gone this particular weekend but when it came time to book the beach house, this was the best week for everyone else in the family. It's all good. The kids are excited about our trip. Case in point tonight. We ventured to Academy to check out floats for the river. I was afraid we had already waited too long but we totally lucked out. Christopher was so pumped about his pick, he went to blowing it up when we finally made it home. 


And here he is trying it out...on the floor in my room...fully clothed. Weirdo.  



He also picked up a Texas flag beach towel and has swimming trunks on order.  Can you tell he's a proud Texan?  I loved the tube he chose but ended up going with the same one as Bella.  It has connectors attached to the ropes on the tubes so I can hook her to me and not lose her.  This will be her first time floating the river so I'm a tad bit nervous.  Excited.  But nervous.  Anyway, we have our list for the river started and will soon begin the list for the beach house.  I personally can not wait until my vacation begins.  It takes everything I have these days to get out of bed while my kids are out for the summer.  I hope y'all are lucky enough to have some time off.  

Cheers to summer break!!     

No comments: