Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Dammit Doll

My boss showed me a dammit doll his daughter got for him.  He thought I'd get a kick out of it.  I told him I LOVE dammit dolls and have one of my own but she was much bigger.  His is just a baby one (wink).  I brought my beloved dammit doll with me to work today.  I was surprise at how many people didn't know what a dammit doll was but let me tell ya, once they found out, they were in love!



These things are wonderful.  My poor doll took a beating today by a lot of my co-workers.  She even got a beating from me earlier when I hit my knee square on the edge of my desk. Boy did that hurt!  

I think she's going to hang out with me at work the rest of the week, get some workouts in. If you don't have a dammit doll, you should get one.  You don't have to get a big one like mine (it was a gift) but the little ones work just as well.  :)


No comments: