Monday, November 14, 2016

Fall Paint Party

I went to my second wood painting party Saturday night and just like the first, it was so much fun! The party was at a sweet little coffee shop in Sweeny called The Java Lounge.  I had a pumpkin white chocolate latte and it was so, so good!  I even like it better than an PSL from Starbucks.  Sure wish Angleton still had a coffee shop in town.  I know someone who would love to open a shop but can't make it happen.  Perhaps in the future, it will work out.


For the seasonal signs, we are allowed to use different colors.  I had originally chose a different saying because I couldn't picture this one in all one color.  I soon found out we would be allowed to use several different colors so I quickly switched to this one.  I love how it turned out.  

Getting there was a little more tedious than the last sign I made.  That pumpkin alone made me super nervous.  So much so that I ended up getting a little help with the stencil on that part.  I'm seriously considering a party in February or March.  I'm invited to another the day after Thanksgiving but I'm not sure I can make it.  Its another holiday party but this time, they'll be painting Christmas sayings.  I need to decide pretty quick if I'm going to make it or not.  







I also wanted to show y'all a leaf my sweet girl found Saturday morning.  
We were sitting on the porch enjoying the cool morning when she squeals....


"A heart-shaped leaf mommy, just because I love you"




No comments: