Tuesday, November 29, 2016

My Monkeys

Gush....I love these two more than anything else.  I hope they know that I really do try to make the best decisions regarding them and give them everything I can.  


That tall young man next to me is 17 and still calls me Mommy, everywhere and in front of anybody.  That little girl standing in front of me calls me Mom, Momma and sometimes Mother.  Rarely does she call me Mommy anymore and it bothers me more than I really care to admit.  Christopher is even baffled by it. 

I ask you to please say some prayers for that young man above, prayers to make good decisions, the right decisions.  Prayers to study hard in school, try harder.  Prayers for responsibility and not bad judgement calls.  I am still so proud of this kid but dadgumit, he has made some choices recently that has left me completely disappointed, confused and questioning myself as a parent.  All I can do is continue to pray and talk to him.  I think and hope he has his head on straight now.  We shall see.

No comments: