Monday, March 20, 2017

Welcome Spring


Today is the first day of Spring and I am trying to embrace it.  I don't know why I'm having such a hard time letting it in this year.  I do enjoy all the flowers popping up, trees filling up and the birds chirping.  I think maybe I'm just not looking forward to the unbearable heat that will soon follow.  I do hope it will hold off a while yet.  Fingers crossed.


For now, I will pull all my dresses that have been hiding in the closet and start wearing them again.  Something about a cute little dress and sandals that puts a skip in my step and a smile on my face.  I will also look forward to my walks in the evening with my girl.  I love the conversations we have and our time spent together taking in all the pretties around us.  She sees it all and it makes my heart happy.  

Happy Spring Y'all!  Have a good one!

No comments: