Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today is my daddy's 76th birthday!! 

The pictures below are pretty recent.  Doesn't he look great?!?  


This man has been such a rock in our lives, especially after mom passed away.  He has always been there for all of us kids.  There have been times I was scared to death to tell him something but even after I managed to push the hard topic out, his reaction was always a supportive, caring one.  As we have all gotten older, family has become that much more important to us. We have all always been a pretty tight knit family, but losses and hardships along the way have made us even tighter.  We are all there for each other through the good, the bad and the ugly, and daddy is the first one to say "tell me when and where and I'm there".   



We have so much fun together in everything we do, family dinner, card games, board games, football/baseball/softball/soccer games, beach house, family gatherings...you name it, we always have fun.  

We celebrate together....the big accomplishments and the little things.  

We are a tight family and I love that about us.  I know daddy (and momma) had a lot to do with that.  My children are close to me and I hope they always are.  

Happy 76th Daddy!!  Cheers to many more!


No comments: