Tuesday, April 18, 2017

My Crew

I was a lousy picture taker this past weekend. No pictures of activities at all.  However, I am proud of that at the same time because it means I was enjoying the moments and I didn't have my phone on me.  Its a two-fer.

I did have daddy take some pictures of me and the kids at his house Sunday.  This was what I deemed the best and currently my favorite of us...


To me, you can really see how much Christopher looks like me in this picture. One of his HS friends met me several weeks back while we were out shopping.  She couldn't get over how much he favored me, from mannerisms to looks.  I loved it.  I'm just glad he didn't get my height! 

I hope you all had a very blessed Easter celebrating he day with the ones you love most.

Love & hugs to you all.

No comments: